[IPn] Good weekend

Hi Pumpers and Friends,

Here's and update on the Spring Pledge Drive. Usually things are
pretty slow on weekends, but this weekend brought a nice suprise with
contributions of over $800 + some challenges for a total so far of
just over $2000. Wednesday will mark the half-way point of the pledge
drive so we need to raise $1000 to be half way to our goal for the

A gentleman from New Jersey has issued a $100 dollar for dollar
challenge to YOU. As you know, a challenge allows you to double the
value of your pledge. Your contribution of $10, $25, $50 will be
matched, dollar for dollar, up to a total of $100. If you have not
done so already, take this opportunity support YOUR Insulin Pumpers
forum and make a donation that will be matched by New Jersey.

Just so you know, our contributors for this pledge drive have come
from AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, MN, NH, NY, OH, PA, SC, SD, TX,
VA, WV, as well as Canada, Ireland, and England. Is your state

To make an on-line matching or continuing  contributions using our
secure server, please visit

and... to challenge the other members to match your contribution...

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

You can even phone in a contribution. Just have your credit card handy
and call: 650 947 3350 (days PDT).

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director