Re: [IP] ultraflex with sweat

Pumpers and Freinds,
    Robin, Have you tried using a skin prep on site? Or more dressing around it? When I was running everyday, I found I need to use IV-prep all the time, in the summer I would add a piece of Hypafix around/over my site. I found some places stayed better than others, so I would use a bigger piece of Hypafix and some skin-tac.
If you need products number, drop me a note.

We started using ultraflex during the winter and have had no problems at all.Control is much better! However, since the hotter weather has hit, twice now,during soccer games/try outs his sites have fallen out. We used the stickier
pads lastnight hoping this would work.  Anyone else having the same thing?
Robin

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney