[IP] ultraflex with sweat

We started using ultraflex during the winter and have had no problems at all.
Control is much better! However, since the hotter weather has hit, twice now,
during soccer games/try outs his sites have fallen out. We used the stickier
pads lastnight hoping this would work.  Anyone else having the same thing? We
never had them fall out when we used TENDERS, but they hurt him more, and were
more inconsistent #'s.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99