Re: [IP] Medical id

I am wanting to get a medical id bracelet and don't know of any good sites,
if anyone has any info or suggestions can you send them to me please. I wear
a medical band on my watch band. I purchased it from Minimed. I love it but
would like to have a nice bracelet that doesn't look like a dog tag. the band
I got from MM was about $6-8 (I think) It's on there website if anyone is
interested. HeatherW.