Re: [IP] Paradigm questions

I have been using my Paradigm for about 1 1/2 Months and so far I have been very happy.
This is the only pump I have used so I have nothing to compare it to.
The AAA Batteries last me about 10 days but I play with the buttons alot still.
I once let the battery run dead to see how long it would take.  It took 12 hours and yes I did not replace it in time and had to reprogram everything.
At a cost of $1.00 / battery or less, I replace it with the low battery alarm from now on.
The paradigm will default to the last Insulin concentration you used.
The Paradigm will then ask you to confirm your choice.  This default is set to No.
The smaller reservior is an issue for some people.  You get about 150 usable after priming.
I get 4 days with an average of 35 units / day.
I like the multiple line menu window and the back button.
The Paradigm was very easy to learn and is easy to use

Good Luck on your choice.