Re: [IP] body temp & insulin

I think there have been discussions here about that in the past. I observe that
insulin is not as affective on the third day. I guess I don't really know if it
is from the site or the insulin, but it seems to be more pronounced when the
weather has been  hot.  I also wear the pump right next to my body. At times
I've kept my set in for 4 days, but it really wasn't good on the forth day. I
assumed heat was one of the things that caused insulin to break down since they
say that you can keep an open bottle it at room temperature. And unopened
bottles are always refrigerated. My whole pump feels warm to the touch,
including the insulin reservoir when I wear the pump next to my body.