[IP] Dieting....

Well need a little advice. Figured I would come to you guys since you know all
the good snack food....;-)
This is the first week of my diet. I have 1 bagel in the morning, Slim Fast
for lunch, carrots in the afternoon, a reasonable dinner and then maybe
carrots in the evening for a snack. what would you guys do to spice this up a
little without killing the diet? I am also doing (right now) yoga...then in
one month I will start aerobics...one month later I will start belly dancing
and then 3 months from today I will start Tai Chi. I will do these four
exercise programs together once my strength and stamina get built up (I don't
want to over do anything in the beginning, that is why I am easing into the
different regimes slowly....)

Anybody got any suggestions for me???

I would appreciate any ideas for either the exercise or the diet.

Cherry & Shrieking Shrew (Formerly Known as Jubilee 2)

When you look ahead you can only see what you can do,
not the help you'll receive along the way