Re: [IP] Newbie question

>>>Ok, so I've read all about and been trained on how to put the infusion
set in and the whole process there. Is there anything I should do with the
site after I take the infusion set out? Should I put neosporin or anything
on it?

I don't do anything to a site after removing my old set unless there is an
unusual look to it - which is very rare. I do a changeout every 5 days. If
you use an antibiotic cream too often it can be useless (desensitized) when
needing that type of antibiotic later for something. YMMV (~_^)

If you have a lot of tension and get a headache, do what it says on the
aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children"