Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:04:29 -0400
From: "Anne O'Hara" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP]lows when exercising
Hi Kathy - thanks for the response.  I ususally drop 200 points so I
never Want to be below 250 when I run...you can see why.  I'm not sure
if this Will change as I adjust to the pump.  I too keep the gluco tabs
and breakfast Bars with me.  I have already reduced my basal rate from
.7 to .1 - I've even Shut it off when running for fear of a low. Good
luck in your training!  I really admire you.  I would love to
participate In some kind of outdoor run once I'm more comfortable with
where my sugar will Go. Thanks again. Anne