Re: [IP] Paradigm questions

Gina, I have the paradigm, but it's my first pump.  My only "complaint" is
not holding enough insulin.  The alarm beeped after 2 1/2 days but I did get
thru the morning at the office before I changed without running out. I shower
with it since it's ok with water. I can put it in my bra when my outfits call
for it, the screens are easy to read and settings and adjustments are also
easy to make. I really love it just cant compare it for you.  Jan