[IP] Re: Body temp and insulin

Michael, what you wrote was very interesting.  Gives me another reason why I
really like Claire's H-tron pump--the glass reservoirs/cartridges.
     Claire does keep her pump right next to her body and I do worry a bit
about the heat affecting the insulin.  Kids are always so warm.  Her 315 unit
cartridge would last 3 sites, so about 10 days.  But lately I've been
changing it after 2 sites, just in case the body heat affected the insulin.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8