Re: [IP] Medical id

I just recently got a new bracelet and it comes with a service to have an
800 # and website access to medical information. It let's me have access to
the website to update information as often as I wish.

One thing that I place on the medical information was that the pump can't be
exposed to x-ray, MRI or CAT scans. I also keep my basal rates there as
well. If the Doctor or ER can't get it on the web then a one or two page fax
is sent to them. I think it is worth the $39 for a bracelet and to start the
service and additional $9 each year there after.

here's a link to the company