[IPn] Friday evening, it's been a slow day.

Hi Everyone,

I'm sitting here in the office at Insulin Pumpers, its 10min to eight
in the evening and just finishing up the days work. The pledge drive
got off to a good start, but now has slowed down. There are no
challenges waiting in the wings and not a single contribution today

We are 10 days --- a third of the way into the pledge drive and have
raised $1320 toward the goal for the quarter of $6000. I know you
probably don't want to hear about making a pledge to Insulin Pumper,
but tonight or tomorrow you will go on-line and expect IP to be there
with notes from friends and fellow forum members. Insulin Pumpers
comes to you a few time a year and asks for your financial support.
One of the biggest problems with pledge drives is that many people
think that they don't need to contribute because somebody else
will, or they plan on doing it soon, but never get around to it.
Unfortunately, nothing is free and the landlord, utility companies,
and many more manage to get around to it every month. Insulin Pumpers
is made possible by contributions last year from people just like
you. This morning's tally shows 3739 active members, of those,
32 have made a contribution toward the Spring pledge drive and half
of them are repeat contributors. Won't you join them??

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

For those of you that have contributed and would like to say a few
words about your reasons, please go ahead.

To make an on-line matching or continuing  contributions using our
secure server, please visit

and... to challenge the other members to match your contribution...

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

You can even phone in a contribution. Just have your credit card
handy and call: 650 947 3350 (days PDT).

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director