[IP] Re-PMSing & deprovera

Pms Queen (age 34) I hate the bs change. I always go high before I start.My
last TOM -I was high before and then low during and could not keep bs up, even
after taking off pump and doing temp basils. That was a long week for all in
the house.
I seen a post about Deprovera- is there very many women out there on this. I
here all the time form the hubby, that he loves me but sure wish the family
didn't have to suffer with me.  Are they expensive? They could save a marriage
and help bs so probably worth it. lol          Carla