Re: [IP] Medical id

Yes, I was going to say that. A  lot of people in health care do not know what
they are. And they probably would want o remove it if they did know what it was.
When I was in the hospital a couple of years ago there was only 1 nurse who was
mildly interested in it. She didn't know anything about it. I hope things have
changed since then but I'm not counting on it.