RE: [IP] more site Qs

Thanks everyone for the replies re my site Qs.  I had not even thought of
high sugars as a sign that the site had gone bad.  Duh!  (It hasn't happened
to me yet, thank goodness.)  I do think I'm going to start leaving my old
site in for a coupla hours after changing, as was suggested in another
thread recently.  Now that I'm armed with all this information, I feel
invincable!  Have a great weekend guys!