[IP] Standards of Medical Care for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus

http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/reprint/20/1/24.pdf

Standards of Medical Care for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus

Just saw this when looking for new info on pumping (always on lookout for
updated info).

I need to read carefully but from the surface seems like a good starter for
next doctors visit (i.e. have I been getting everything I'm supposed to)