[IP] Basal change with time zones?

Hi everyone!  I often times just find myself reading
these posts... but I have a question about crossing
time zones with the pump.  Here goes...

I live in Michigan.  In June I will be travelling to
Hawaii to run the Kona Marathon with the ADA's TEAM
DIABETES.  Obviously, there is a 6 hour time
difference here.  Has anyone crossed over timezones
while flying with the pump?  And how do you recommend
adjusting basal rates?

Thanks in advance,

Do You Yahoo!?