Re: [IP] Wines (Dare I mention)

>I thought I would look this up in the Doctor's Pocket guide and they have
>a whole section on wines and liquor. So yes, certain types do need to be
>bolused for. Check it out!

Everyone needs to experiment to see what their needs are for any alcoholic
beverages.  *I* never need to bolus for one glass of wine, but after an
afternoon of "wine tasting" (long story of a friends' camping trip), I
ended up very high that evening (five people consumed 5-6 bottles of wine
over the course of the afternoon "wine tasting".)  So, I guess if I drink a
lot of wine, then I must take the carbs into consideration.  YMMV, of course.

(who doesn't do this type of "wine tasting" very often.) ;o)