RE: [IP] more site Qs

I have only had a site "go bad" once.  I started having totally unexplained high bgs...I mean really high...400+. You get more than 2 of these bgs. and you take a shot and change your site. For some reason the insulin is not being absorbed, the cannula may be bent, you hit a knot, or it's been left in too long...I am sure others here have more experience than me..these are just things I have heard.  My one bad site was because the cannula was bent.
Hope this helps.