Re: [IP] Re: Mini-med rant---now Quick-sets

Hey Barb,  Thanks for pointing that out.  But NOPE...these sets are from
Denmark so I can't blame that!!!  We have not even touched the site since
putting it in yesterday (no disconnect) and quite frankly I don't want to.
I've notified MM and they are sending a replacement and making a note of the
Lot Number to see if this same lot has other complaints against it.  I've
saved the site (pulled it out of the trash...YUK!!!) and will send that back
so they can check it out.

mom to Joshua