[IP] Wine

I too enjoy my wine in the evening and have actually found the opposite.
Wine tends to lower my BG's and so I never bolus for it.  If I am
snacking at the same time, I definitely bolus for the carbs there.

Booze?  I haven't seen any postings about imbibing.  I confess, I
usually have a drink in the evening.  I have a scotch and soda and don't
generally eat with it nor do I bolus.  If I do have some crackers or
whatever, I bolus for those carbohydrates.  This seems to work for me.

My question concerns wine.  When I have wine with my meal and have
bolused for the carbos in my meal, I usually end up with high bgs.  So,
I should probably be bolusing for the wine, but don't know how wine
equates with carbos.  What do others recommend?