Re: [IP] Set Changes and Highs

When I have put an infusion set in my legs...i have found that it takes a
whole day before my blood sugars are normal.  WHen i put it in my
stomach..there is more fat and my blood sugars are good right away.  So it
could depend on your absorption.  But, also, sometimes when you pull out
your old infusion set some insulin leaks out.  What I have done is kept the
old one in for around 1/2-1hour with the new set, and then I would take it
out.  It has seemed to help.

Jake Chojnacki
24 male
14 years DX