Re: Re: [IP] insurance and education (was Pump,insurance help(long) )

I wasn't given a choice - my CDE has everyone do a three-day trial on a
loaner pump with saline before ordering the pump. It really does make you
realize that this thing will be attached to you all the time. I think it
also takes some stress out of the actual pump start because you've already
figured out how to sleep with it, shower with it, etc.

On saline now, start real pumping May 20th!