[IP] Re: Hi All - Re: D-Tron Bolus

<<<I know my questions may sound quite simple to others, but I need some help.
My doctor wants me to take a10th of a bolus for snacks. But my pump goes from
.5 to 1.0, 1.5 and so on. Does any one know how I can change this? >>>

The D-Tron has 2 bolus features.  What you are using is the is the audio bolus
(that term is from MM, I don't remember how D calls it).  If you go into the
setup screen you can change it to 0.1 or 0.2 or 0.5 or 1.0.  The normal bolus
only has 0.1 increments.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes