Re: Re: Re: [IP] insurance and education (was Pump,insurancehelp(long) )

"Do a lot of people start the pump with saline?  What exactly is the purpose?  I'm just curious."

I started with saline - I think it is to accustom people to wearing something full time - so that your aren't yanking it out everytime you need to change clothes or something when you are actually depending upon it to live. Also to record boluses and so forth. I found it very useful.

Linda & Dax