Re: [IP] Hi All!

"My doctor wants me to take a10th of a bolus for snacks. But my pump goes from .5 to 1.0, 1.5 and so on. Does any one know how I can change this? I am on the D-Tron. "

I guess i don't really understand your question. Are you not carb counting? At which point you would say I am eating a 15 carb snack and bolus for those 15 carbs - why a percentage of a normal bolus? Are you sure you understood your doc? Did me maybe mean use a different ratio for snacks like 1 unit insulin to 10 grams of carb versus your normal 1:7?

Linda & Dax