Re: [IP] MM Quick Set Tip

I manually prime until I see the insulin drip from the needle because I am
so paranoid that the insulin isn't flowing.  When I primed using the MM, I
had to prime over and over and over again until enough insulin finally came
out of the needle to let me know that the tubing and resevoirs were filled.
Maybe a manual prime might help?