Re: RE: [IP] Dare I mention

In a message dated 5/9/02 8:41:15 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  >Strange????? I can drink a 6 pak of budLIGHT before my B,G'S even wanna
 >I would think that you are safe at one glass of wine!

Please be very careful about making blanket recommendations to others based
on just your own personal experience. Since we are all very highly unique
individuals, what works for one person may work totally differently for
somebody else. For some people, even one glass of wine may lower their
blood sugars. For other people, it may raise it. Only careful experimenting
will determine your own personal tolerance levels.

Sam >>

I never said or did any recommendation's thank you ,, just said what I seem
to be able to do sam,,,,,,,,? :)