Re: RE: [IP] Dare I mention

At 09:13 PM 5/9/2002 email @ redacted wrote:
 >In a message dated 5/9/02 6:39:42 PM, email @ redacted writes:
 ><< Also, usually when you drink alcohol, it lowers your b.g. not raises them.
 >You might take into consideration what else is in the alcohol besides
 >alcohol as you might have to bolus for it.
 >Once in a blue moon I'll have a margueritta and that I bolus for because of
 >the juices in it.
 >Strange????? I can drink a 6 pak of budLIGHT before my B,G'S even wanna move
 >I would think that you are safe at one glass of wine!

Please be very careful about making blanket recommendations to others based
on just your own personal experience. Since we are all very highly unique
individuals, what works for one person may work totally differently for
somebody else. For some people, even one glass of wine may lower their
blood sugars. For other people, it may raise it. Only careful experimenting
will determine your own personal tolerance levels.