Re: RE: [IP] Dare I mention

In a message dated 5/9/02 6:39:42 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Also, usually when you drink alcohol, it lowers your b.g. not raises them.

You might take into consideration what else is in the alcohol besides

alcohol as you might have to bolus for it.

Once in a blue moon I'll have a margueritta and that I bolus for because of

the juices in it.

Hope this helps.

Kathy B.