Re: [IP] MM Quick Set Tip

In a message dated 5/9/2002 2:29:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This technique makes the quick sets really easy and practical to use.  If
> I don't hold and support the surrounding skin, I find it almost impossible
> connect/disconnect these things.   jk

Thanks for the tip. I will have to try this. I have been having a terrible
time with outragous highs right after changing to a new set. I don't know
what I am doing wrong. I prime to make sure there are no airbubbles. I just
started using this kind about 3 weeks ago. I didn't have anyone teach me how
to insert the set because I just lost my diabetic dr. I went by the
instructions included with them. Does anyone else have this problem or have
any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks, Heather W.