RE: [IP] Dare I mention

Hi Annie:
As far as bolusing for wine goes, it depends on what type of wine you are

I know once in a while I will have a small glass of red wine (need it for my
blood) and I never bolus for it.  It is not a sweet wine.

I know that I simply cannot drink wine coolers or the arbor ones since they
have sugar in them.

Also, usually when you drink alcohol, it lowers your b.g. not raises them.

You might take into consideration what else is in the alcohol besides
alcohol as you might have to bolus for it.

Once in a blue moon I'll have a margueritta and that I bolus for because of
the juices in it.

Hope this helps.
Kathy B.