[IP] PMSing

I have never been told I have endometriousis (sp??) but I was told by the
surgoen who took my gallbaldder out 6 years ago that I did have an unusual
amount of scar tissue on my uterus.  Don't know why but that was all he said.
 Not sure if it actually is endometriousis but I would think that would be
something the doctor would be able to tell me if I did have it or not from
all the tests I have had done over the years and it has never come up so I
just attribute my pains to PMS.