[IP] Dare I mention

Booze?  I haven't seen any postings about imbibing.  I confess, I usually
have a drink in the evening.  I have a scotch and soda and don't generally
eat with it nor do I bolus.  If I do have some crackers or whatever, I bolus
for those carbohydrates.  This seems to work for me.

My question concerns wine.  When I have wine with my meal and have bolused
for the carbos in my meal, I usually end up with high bgs.  So, I should
probably be bolusing for the wine, but don't know how wine equates with
carbos.  What do others recommend?