RE: [IP] Pump, insurance help (long)

 which is the only pediatric endo
> in Dallas, this is the way it is. I understand them being overly
> cautious, but damn, we have done our homework and are ready for the
> pump. We have options, just don't like them. Lindsey is comfortable
> with the endo she has had for the last 4 yrs.

Nothing magic about "pediatric" endos when dealing with just
diabetes. Lily (dx'd at 11 , pumping at 11 1/2) has always been with
and adult endo. She was his youngest pumper for over 3 years. There
are many issues specific to kids, but I don't think any that you
won't find info about on the Parents-of-Pumpers list or here for that