Re: [IP] Pump, insurance help (long)

 Boy, I can relate! I've been on the pump for 6 years. When my doctor
decided to put me on the pump he didn't give me any choice as to what
kind to get. He ordered a MiniMed and when it came in he handed me the
box and told me to be sure to watch the video before I got hooked up.
That was it!

Karen in North Pole, AK
Dx'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996