[IP] email @ redacted

Hi Mike,
I'm on the Flower Mound list but haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet.
 I just wanted to commiserate with you about how much it stinks having your
hands tied by Childrens.  If you do need to switch endos, the pump reps are
great at recommendations.  That's where I got my Houston recommendation for
my 3 year old and she will be pumping within a year.  He is the Animas rep
for Houston and a pump wearer himself!  Hang in there, you are so close!
Take care
Deirdre and Nicole (3) dxd 10/2001
and Kelly (7), Blake (4) and Luke (1)