From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jayne Drowns
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:04 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Pump, insurance help (long)

>In a nutshell, we have a pump, and can't get trained, unless we can/will
>pay
>$1,620 to the endo for training.

It seems to me that there's got to be some way to get the insurance company
to pay, BUT, if you can't, let me just tell you that my pump training (for
the paradigm) was done by someone who had just read the same handbook they
sent me.  She didn't say a single thing I couldn't have gotten from that
book.

Jayne.