[IP] off to a good start

Hi everyone- it has been just over a week since beginning pumping, and it is
going so much smoother than I thought it would.  My main concern was, of
course, how exactly to wear the pump!  Normally I do not wear anything with
pockets (unless jeans occasionally, and honestly, don't think I could squeeze
my pump in there!) and had no hope (so I thought) of hiding anything in any of
my tops.  WELL...  when I got dressed, I didn't see a thing, which surprised
me, no, actually shocked me.   And, my brother & sister-in-law had a baby the
very next morning after I started pumping, so off I go out of town, and as I
am sitting there with my bro talking about it, he says, so... where is it???
And his friends & business partners say, yeah?  I don't see it!  I could've
kissed them.

Then he wanted to know if the pump checked blood glucose too, figured up
dosage automatically.  I say, "No, unfortunately."  He looks at his partners
and says, "WE SHOULD INVENT THAT!"  I laugh and tell them  its in the works,
but hey, don't let that stop you!  Maybe he will let me be the guinea pig?