Re: [IP] compass software- accucheck

Peg Wrote:
Has anybody checked out the new Compass Software for
Accucheck Meters? Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks peg

I have the Compass Software and use it on a weekly basis. I just plug in my
meter, download the readings and print out the reports. I have found it to
be quite useful in helping my diabetes team and myself identify patterns
and correct them. The reports are well rounded and easy to understand. I
fax these to my doc on a monthly basis. If you would like I will be more
than happy to send to you via email the various reports. Let me know.
Mike Chambers
Lebanon Maine
Paradigm User