[IP] PMSing

Oh my G*d!!  We must all be on the same time frame for our wonderful little friend to visit!!  I call him my "boyfriend TOM" for time of month.  When I tell my husband that TOM is in town - he knows to take cover for a few days!!

My sugars go erratic at the mention of PMS!!  I adjust my basal rate from 1.5 to 1.9 during the day and from 1.1 to 1.3 at night.  I can always tell when TOM will be around by a nagging pain in the middle of my shoulder blades and that means give it a few days and everything will be crazy!!!

PMSing and awaiting menopause in the next 30 years!!