From: John Kellenberger [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] MM Quick Set Tip

I see a lot of frustration here about the quicksets and the difficulty
in disconnecting/re-connecting them for showers, swimming, and other fun
stuff. When I first started with the quick set I had a really hard time
and hated them.  I called my trainer who came to my house and showed me
a simple little method.  When you disconnect or connect the tube, hold
the surrounding skin around the patch, simply hold area around the patch
between your thumb and fingers and support it, then line up the cap,
squeeze the wings and turn it on.  This technique makes the quick sets
really easy and practical to use.  If I don't hold and support the
surrounding skin, I find it almost impossible to
connect/disconnect these things.   jk