[IP] MM Quick Set Tip

I see a lot of frustration here about the quicksets and the difficulty in
disconnecting/re-connecting them for showers, swimming, and other fun stuff.
When I first started with the quick set I had a really hard time and hated
them.  I called my trainer who came to my house and showed me a simple little
method.  When you disconnect or connect the tube, hold the surrounding skin
around the patch, simply hold area around the patch between your thumb and
fingers and support it, then line up the cap, squeeze the wings and turn it
on.  This technique makes the quick sets really easy and practical to use.  If
I don't hold and support the surrounding skin, I find it almost impossible to
connect/disconnect these things.   jk