Re: [IP] Re: Advance PCS

Gail Donohue <email @ redacted>
> Jan
> You need to get the NDC # for all your supplies that you use. Minimed will
> give them to you if you ask. <snip> When I got the prescriptions for the
supplies from the doctor I had him
> write the NDC# on the RX.

I can get the NDC# off the supplies I have. I'll get RX's with them written
on and submit them and see what happens. Thanks. (~_^)

They say the secret of success is being at the right place at the right
time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, the trick
is to find the right place and just hang around. ~ Calvin (and Hobbes)