RE: [IP]Paradigm upgrade news

I am going on vacation for 4-5 weeks, and hope that my husband...he stays home to work...will let me know if anything comes in the mail...guess I am looking at after summer anyway...I didn't get my pump til Dec. and they said we would be some of the last to upgrade...
Congratulations on your A1C!  And it was done with NO shots!!

-----Original Message-----
From: James Waters [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 1:37 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP]Paradigm upgrade news

We visited our endo at the hospital this week (A1c 7.2 down from 8.5 in Nov.
started pumping Dec).  I ran into the Minimed rep that did our start-up and
asked her what the latest news was.  She stated that there is a national
reps meeting in Chicago in two weeks where plans will be finalized, and we
should get a letter shortly after that giving us the details.  So much for
trying to plan a vaction.