Re: Re: [IP] insurance and education (was Pump, insurance help(long) )

I actually am one of the fortunate who did receive training - but my insurance DIDN'T pay for the prelim stuff (saline start general instruction etc) that was at the diabetes education center. What they did pay for was a one day hospitalization for training for the live start. I checked in early in the morning - went to a training room - went live and worked with the CDE till late afternoon when I was discharged. Sure seems like it would have been cheaper and easier to have done it at the center. But you might have the same type of clause - so that you are hospitalized for one day.

Linda & Dax