Re: [IP] compass software- accucheck

> Has anybody checked out the new Compass Software for
> Accucheck Meters? Any comments would be appreciated.
> Thanks peg

I have that software.  It's great because right before my doctor appointments I
download my 3 meters and make graphs for my doc.  When he asks what I run in
the morning, I can look at my graph and say, well I average around 180, or
whatever.  It shows trends for certina days of the week, time of day, etc.  I
love it.