[IP] Fran's inspiring letter

Hi Fran,
   First off, I'm sorry to hear about the accident and all the problems
you've had resulting from it.  I hope the ordeal ends for you soon. I'll say
a prayer for you.
   I have a 9 year old son that's diabetic and on the pump. This list and
the pop list has been a life saver to me at times. The knowledge I've
received and the help have been better than any doctor could ever offer me.
   My daughter (who is, shall we say older. Well, actually she's 32. I
remarried and started over with Johnny)  had asked me what I wanted for
Mother's day.  I really couldn't think of something that I really wanted.
Then I read your letter and suggestion. How perfect! I asked her to donate
money in my name to Insulin-Pumpers.  I'll be sending in a donation myself
on Friday.
  I know it's kind of late for Mother's Day, but I know that there's other's
out there who have children that are, just now asking Mom's what they want
for mother's day.  You can suggest the same thing.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9