[IP] PMSing

I am PMSing (All guys stand back and cover your heads).  For the last two
days I have had to raise my basal rates .2 and .3 - that's .5 in order to
maintain some level of control.  (On the other hand, I think after nearly 20
years of marriage my husband is finally "getting" it as he saw me bolus up
by 5 units at 10 pm and then when I was _still_ running in the 200s, bolus
another 5 units at 11, until my bgs _finally_ reduced to 120 by midnight.

Do any of the girls on this list have the same problem with PMS or am I
seriously doing _something_ wrong?